The Dar Misr Company (DMA)
The groove sokhna owner The DMA Company or Dar Misr Company is the existing company and owner of the Grove Village Ain Sukhna project, and it belongs to Eng. Eng. Ahmed Abdel Hamid, who is considered one of the major architects and engineering planning for major architectural projects, and among his most important previous work: – Future City project in New Cairo and other successful real estate projects.
The Groove El Sokhna
The owner company chose a unique location for the project, which is the highest mountain of Galala, which directly overlooks the shore of Bahr El Sokhna:
– Away from New Cairo, about 50 minutes.
– It is about 35 minutes away from the New Capital City.
– It is located about 11 km before Porto Sokhna.
– It is 7 km from the Movenpick Hotel.
– It directly overlooks the sea and this is along the beach that reaches 930 m with a village depth of 450 m.
The Grove El Sokhna includes 1700 units consisting of 3 floors designed on the highest and finest level of architecture and includes the most beautiful and most wonderful modern designs that are predominantly sophisticated and luxurious.
What is unique about the units of The Grove Village is that they are designed in the form of terraces starting from 9 meters to 60 meters, and this gives you the opportunity to see the sea from any location in the village.