PRE for Real Estate Developments
Pre Development involves the management of the professional activates that TREDIC will execute to manage the project from the decision process. This includes the management of the project finances as well as its delivery. PRE for Real Estate Developments The “Stone” project is a totally integrated project. It consists of four main components each of them is considered to be a project by itself, Stone park, Stone Residence, Stone towers and the newly born Stone Street. These Four components complement each other to form a harmonious community that celebrates life. Stone Street The project consists of a series of office buildings; all buildings consist of 3 floors of office spaces above the ground floor which includes the entrance lobby for each building.
Each building contains building core that comprises all vertical circulation elements and services utilities and four X-shaped wings.
Stone Street New Cairo Egypt
- PRE-Developments Honored to announce it’s a new project in Stone Street New Cairo.Stone Street New Cairo near Stone Residence, Cairo festival city, AUC. – The Stone Street New Cairo project is the latest project of PRE-Developments for real estate development, The project was implemented which is applied to administrative offices and facilities.
- Stone Street project in New Cairo is distinguished by the interconnection of all elements within it, in addition to the presence of a hotel that provides five-star service to customers.
– The Stone Street project is part of The Stone Development projects, which enjoys a vital strategic location, directly overlooking the ring road.
– Stone Development projects consist of two major residential compounds, Stone Park and Stone Towers, which were designed by Zaha Hadid, as well as Stone Residence and Stone Street.
- Stone Street New Cairo is a part of Stone Residence New Cairo Compound located in the heart of New Cairo, specifically in the Fifth Settlement area, as it is near some vital places, most notably the American University and Cairo Festival City, and it is also near some basic roads, such as the Mosher Tantawi axis, and the ring road, as well as its close proximity to Katameya Heights.