Advanced Search

100 EGP to 50,000,000 EGP

More Search Options
we found 0 results
Your search results

Midtown Solo

Starting Price 9,200,000 EGP

add to favorites

103 

Delivery date: 4 Years


Down Payment: 10%


Installment Years: 6 Years


Unit Types:

Midtown Solo is Spreading over a total area of 66 acres, Midtown Solo is offering extravagant 290 stand-alone villas which are built on only 20% of the total area and the other 80% is left for the green gardens and glittering ponds. Midtown Solo has a fusion of different offerings that range from 350sqm to 600sqm stand-alone villas with amenities to match.

Property Id : 19955
Price: Starting Price 9,200,000 EGP
Delivery Date: 4 Years
Finishing Status: Semi Finished
Down Payment: 10%
Installment Years: 6 Years
project: Midtown SOLO
Club House
Lakes
24 Hour Security
Park
Hotel
Landscape

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?

Compare Listings