Archplan Developments is a promising Real Estate developer and sister company of Archplan architectural designer and urban planner one of the most outstanding companies in that field in the Middle East and Africa.
Archplan was founded in 1985 by prof. Ayman Ashour, professor of Architecture and Urban
planning Ain – Shams University.
It has expanded in collaboration with international experts and firms from (England- Italy – Portugal- Denmark and Germany) to develop Mega Scale projects through 5 branches in Egypt, England, Sultanate of Oman, United Arab of Emirates, and Morocco
Archplan developments Projects:
Archplan Consulting Projects:
- Architecture design of Masjed Misr New Capital
- Architecture design of Adly Mansour Transportation Hub
- Architecture design of Al Araby HeadQuarters
- Master Planning of October Oasis
- Master Planning of New Capital
- Master Planning of New Alameen City
- Luxor Souq
- Urban Design of Al Ahly SC Zayed
- Urban Design of Dar Masr